When accessing, purchasing or registering with www.dnajuices.com (the "website") you are consenting to the practices detailed in the below policy. Your privacy and security are taken very seriously, so it is important for you to understand what information we collect about you during your visit and what we do with that information.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We obtain specific information from you when you type in your personal details (i.e. when placing an order or making an enquiry etc.). Additionally we automatically collect certain data, as you browse our website.
The information we collect from you is dependent on the activities you are carrying out on our website. We may collect the following data from you:
- Your contact details, required to fulfil purchases e.g. name, address, telephone number and email addresses - securely stored on Squarespace.
- Your purchase information e.g. credit card details – exclusively processed by our payment gateway Stripe.
- Any recent online activity on our website, related to products/transactions even if they have not been completed – including and not limited to duration of visit, products viewed/searched, basket abandonments – as well as information from cookies.
The main purposes for collecting and storing certain your personal information are as follows:
- To process your orders.
- To successfully deliver your purchase's.
- To securely authorise your payment and billing details.
- To send you marketing offers of promotional value.
- To improve your website experience.
You can view and change your personal details held by us by logging in to your account, if you have made one. You may also contact us directly to find out this information. Remember your email address and password are required to view or edit your personal details online, you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential.
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SHARING INFORMATION (THIRD PARTY)
We will never sell your personal information onto third parties, we only share customer information with the relevant third parties to fulfil orders and improve our services as detailed below.
- To fulfil your orders and successfully deliver your items we will form contracts with various courier companies. DNA Juices will provide these companies with only the information they need to execute their services - e.g name, address, telephone number.
- Our payment gateway Stripe will process and authorise card payments, completing orders securely under the encrypted PCI DSS standards. In order to protect against fraudulent use of credit cards, we may carry out security checks on all orders. These can take numerous forms and may also involve contacting you via telephone or email before your order is successfully processed. For more insight please read Stripes Terms of Service.
- We use Squarespace to power our online store - they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Squarespace's data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight please read Squarespace Terms of Service.
By purchasing on the website, you are consenting to DNA Juices sharing the necessary personal information with these third parties to process your order as stated. All of these companies are prohibited by contract from using or sharing any of this information with anyone other than DNA Juices.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact DNA Juices: email@example.com or 07940771692
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Our Payment Service Provider is Stripe.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, they make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security, including encrypting on n disk with AES-256.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment with secure socket layer technology (SSL) when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms or service.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 345 North End Road, London, SW6 1NN.